It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Saturday, October 21, 2017

Congressman Castro doesn't know to quit like a child

Congressman is still hacking into computers and stooping my emails in my facebook account I am not allowed to send messages it is blocked and I can't post commits on others pages that is blocked.
When I went to use my yahoo account it is not recieving or sending any emails I am sure he has help from my ex-husband with and normally the only I can do anything at all is if I have help from my guardian angel. Some city Official has pulled my guardian angel and are questioning and threatening him that's the sick san antonio we live in be glad if you don't live here.

No comments:

Post a Comment