It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Sunday, October 8, 2017

Congressman Castro asks people to attack me as a favor and he ruins their lives

RE: Billing and your employees manipulating the computers and the billing cycles f27584909 [#1BEE73J]

Member Services

Oct 6 (2 days ago)
 to me

Dear Dawn,

I fully understand your frustration.  I verified that we have not been successful in collecting your dues using the billing information we have on file. You have a balance of $69.39 on your membership. I checked and the balance includes recurring charges for your dues from 8/14/17 and 9/14/17. A cash payment was made on 9/2/17 for July's dues.
I have forwarded the details of your concerns regarding the employee to the Operations Manager for immediate investigation. In case you don't connect, Nick can be reached at the San Antonio Loop 410@ Blanco location, M-F 9am to 5pm at 210-853-0627.

Thank you,

Lori R.

-----Original Message-----
From: putintainx3@gmail.com
Sent: Tuesday, October 03, 2017 1:09:25 PM
To: Contact@fitnessintl.com
Subject: Billing and your employees manipulating the computers and the billing cycles
When using my gym membership for the month of september it said 0 balance and I was good to go I had several different employees check it for me in a two week pried. On Sept 28th a 70 dollar bill showed up out of the blue and my billing cycle is not until the 14th of each month. Of course I will be informing the corporate office on Monday morning and due to this manipulation of the system and the employee at that location who was helping with the harassment now not only do I have a legal case against both these organizations LA Fitness also has a strong legal case against them also.
I asked several employees on several different days to check my account for a balance that I may owe and each time they told me it was at a zero balance and on approximately Sept 27th a bill appeared for nearly 70 dollars and my billing cycle is the 14th so how is it was not there for two weeks and then appeared from out of the blue? I am not happy about the employee that was telling my ex-husband that I was at the gym each time I arrived to the and each time I left the gym I have informed law enforcement agencies and I will continue to pursue this injustice, and I would appreciate if I could continue to use my membership while I pursue justice in this matter.
Thank Dawn Neering
--
That which is in the dark always comes to light

Dawn Neering putintainx3@gmail.com

1:55 PM (0 minutes ago)
to Member
Lori thank you for replying so quickly I need to us to be on the same page that the computers read for two weeks straight that I had a zero balance and I knew that I had a balance due their were people manipulating your system and I don't know if it was the employee named Jimmy F. or if it was my ex-husband his friend who may have been accessing your systems from an outside source. I need to turn this information to authorities and attorney's this will all being to a court of law so him and his friends can be brought to justice. I will gladly go get the contact information of all the employees that saw with their own eyes that my balance said 0 dollars due. Then they can communicate with you them selves that it did fact say zero and I didn't pay back charges someone manipulated it.
I am sure you are not trying to minimize the fact that your employee jimmy violated my privacy and he was participating in a serious crime of harassment and terrorizing me the security officer has been informed via snail and I will be turning it over to attorney's however difficult it may be for you I would like you to try to understand the gravity of this situation and you need to pass it to your supervisor because the manager here has and will continue to do nothing. I won't be letting this go because all consumers purchasing  memberships at LA Fitness need to understand their information is not safe and in my case I was not physically safe while at the gym. 

Thank you for help and attention in matter 

No comments:

Post a Comment