It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Sunday, October 1, 2017

I corresponded with Kelly for nearly two years trying to get as much of his help as possible and insight. When Gregory Marshall came to realize I was communicating with Kelly (he was hacking my accounts, sorry geek squad said he simply had pass words to everything and hacking was a whole other thing),  he disabled my ability to communicate. I did not understand the time; until I talked to geek squad he did not disable Kelly's website he disabled all my electronics ability to view Kelly's website. I couldn't even get using Dressed for Success computers, Library and SAC computers. I learned later that because I took phones and tablets with me when using these other computers he was able to access near by devices using bluetooth and IP addresses. 

Needless to say Mr. Riddle wanted nothing more to do with me or my case when he learned about this.








Fw: Inquiry

Inbox
x

Dawn Marshall mummx4@yahoo.com

Jan 2
to me
On Wednesday, November 9, 2016 12:39 PM, Kelly Riddle <kelly@kelmarglobal.com> wrote:


Dawn
Our website has not been disabled.  Your husband is not being truthful.
Kelly
 
 
  • Email = mummx4@yahoo.com
  • Comments = Your website was disabled for 5 days. I called you a little more than a week ago and my ex-husband was in my phone and when I reached out to you he decided to corrupt your site. I don't know how hard it is for to check this and see if he left prints behind of what he had done but if you are able to confirm what I am saying I would like to take it to the FBI who has begun an investigation into my case.
  • Phone = 2105893947
  • Name = Dawn Neering
 
 
Kelly E. Riddle, TCI, TPLI, CII, BAI      (210) 342-0509    Corporate HQ: 2553 Jackson Keller, Ste. 200  San Antonio, TX 78230                      
President: KelmarGlobal.com 
Director:   RecordPros Background Screening Services    RecordPros.net
Director:   PI Institute of Education  PIinstitute.com / Founder: Assoc. of Christian Investigators  a-c-i.org / Founder: Council of Association Leaders  coalpi.org
 
President TX. Assoc. of Licensed Investigators 2010-2012; President-Elect TALI 2009-2010, Board of Directors TALI 2007-2009; Advisory Board Member - Florida Assoc. of Private Investigators (FAPI); Board of Directors – Freedom of Information Foundation of Texas; Board of Directors – Can You Identify Me;   Member: TALI,NAIS,INTELLENET,NALI,FAPI,CALI,ASIS,NCISS,USAPI,ACI,PICA,WIN,CII,NLLI,CTIP, CLEAR

No comments:

Post a Comment