It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, October 23, 2017

Julian Castro

Julian you should be careful when your calling and threatening people. Who is listening?
You want to keep your name out it and ignore me and my babies ? How about you try fixing the problem and stop sticking your head in the sand? Oh that's right calling threatening people is what you do to CYA..............Your a real piece of work I can't wait to hear those recordings thank you for empowering me and there's more coming to you my Lord's wrath is coming for you. By the way the Mayor's office is still doing nothing to help me good job with that. Watch all these careers crumble and your to blame.

No comments:

Post a Comment