It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Saturday, October 21, 2017

Oct 20th after COB

I left the SAC college and went to the Candlelight coffee house I arrived approximately at 1630 and I stayed until 2010. While I was at the coffee house the employees had made it obvious that they had received phone calls. They kept coming to the patio and watching me and making sure I was sitting right there.
Shortly after I arrived two officers parked across the street and of course I was hoping it was about me and maybe i would be receiving access to the safe place I have been begging for. Nope they were just eating dinner. The same two officers came back about 15 minutes after they had left and were sitting in the parking lot across from the coffee house. They just watched sitting there nothing else.
I left at 2010 walked down St. Mary's to the tri point and there was a SAPD officer sitting in the parking lot watching me perhaps he was there for some other reason but he never got of his cruiser. He didn't go in, of course it made me uncomfortable so i went down and went under the over pass and on the other side of the over pass was a minion. He was flashing his lights at me and beeping his horn they all act like fools like that. He waved me into his car refused to roll down the window. I recognized him I saw this one in early September, I made the mistake of getting in the vehicle in Sept. he was a spaz he keep saying lets get together i have money. I said no and told him I needed directions because I was looking for something, he ignored me. I asked his name and he became angry he said he was going to drive me around the corner and i said unlock the door he refused. I had to get very loud and aggressive to get him to let me out of the car and now he is back set by Congressman Castro and all the members of the fatherhood campaign no doubt just like before.
He drives a small 4 door silver car with plate number JVY 3034. I refused to deal with this one he was too ridiculous to even have a conversation with.
You did a swell job ruining my meeting with Agent McSneaky Congressman thanks a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment