It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Castro Brothers need to be stoped

The Castro Brothers are abusing the system in the city of San Antonio and in Washington in this letter to Congressman Castro you can see a small portion of what he has done

Inbox
x

Thomas J. Abinanti via mailout.assembly.state.ny.us 

12:53 PM (36 minutes ago)
to me
Thank you for taking the time to contact me.  Due to the volume of emails that I receive, my emails are reviewed by my staff.  Your input is important and appreciated.  I want to assure you that my staff informs me of the comments and concerns that are contained in each email received.

However, if you want additional information or require additional assistance, please contact either Alyssa Jacobs, Constituent Liaison, at jacobsa@assembly.state.ny.us or Joanne Sold, Chief of Staff, at soldj@assembly.state.ny.us  in my district office.

Once again, thank you for writing.

Sincerely,
Thomas J. Abinanti
New York State Assemblyman-92nd District

District Office
303 South Broadway-Suite 229
Tarrytown, New York 10591
914-631-1605
FAX: 914-631-1609

Albany Office
631 Legislative Office Building
Albany, New York 12248
518-455-5753
FAX: 518-455-5920

No comments:

Post a Comment