It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, October 23, 2017

Castro Brothers lock my twitter account

I have been using twitter all day to tell my story and make the nation knows what the Castro Brothers have done and the fact I can get the mayors help because Julian Castro tells them to ignore my cries for help and to do nothing to help me.
I have all law enforcement agencies harassing me and they are being instructed to do so by the Castro brothers and when all of this was being posted on Twitter Julian Castro had my account locked and as I said before the man has no morals or integrity and is going to great lengths to hide his crimes, Official Oppression, and corruption of the system.
Don't worry Monster I will get it unlocked and I will get the story out there you only stopped me for a minute.


No comments:

Post a Comment