It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Oct 8th

I went to the Methodist hospital because I was feeling ill to the point of falling down and I intended on checking myself into the ER however I went to the bathroom and thought about my decision because in the past when I went to an ER the staff received calls telling them I was insane and needed to be committed and of course it did not work for the members of SAPD and San Antonio Fatherhood Campaign when they did this I just did not want to go through the same frustration. There were phone calls made to hospital security while I was there and I was confronted by more than one security officer.
One young woman who smart enough to keep walking and leave me alone while I was sitting at a bus stop at least she understood the boundaries you can't very well kick someone off hospital grounds if they are not on hospital grounds.
It is clearly the SAPD officers helping the castro brothers and all members of the San Antonio Fatherhood Campaign making these phone calls because that is what they have been doing for years and now in the last 5 months they are doing these type of things on a daily basis. They continue to be allowed to commit huge amounts of Official oppression and get away with it, because of the help of the castro brothers.

No comments:

Post a Comment