It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Julian has mad skills

Did everybody miss me? The computer has froze and shut down several times. Never happened to this before. You doing this yourself Julian or did you get help?
It was fine when you were doing this to my desktop and lap top because I can not get justice and can't get anyone to collect the evidence however this PC does not belong to me it belongs to SAC. I am pretty sure SAC has the means to get proof and justice. I know you think you can just make a phone call and ask for forgiveness because that is what you always do; but you can only circle the flames for so long. 

No comments:

Post a Comment