It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Oct 2nd Aadyan's birthday

This is how sick the Castro brothers are and how sick the city of San Antonio is, they believe in tearing apart the family unit and emancipating mothers from their children. Perhaps someone would like to buy my boy a present and tell him his mother loves him?

Congressman Castro and his friends sent another minion and I want to say how very grateful I am when you send minion that do not have working parts it reduces the amount of times I need to say "NO".  He did a wonderful job distracting me from my mission as I am sure he was instructed to do. I enjoyed watching collecting receipts so Frank Castro Jr. could reimburse him his cost and pay him his earned wages it seems to me that there is a never ending supply of men with no moral compasses that the congressman can call on.
At 1550 I arrived at dressed for success and did not leave until 1610 there was a SAPD officer sitting in the parking lot kiddie corner from dressed for success for the entire duration, that parking lot is owned by the university hospital and I have had officers sitting in that parking lot last year at this exact time doing the same thing. I am always heavily guarded during my children's birthdays more than any other days of the year.

Early morning of Oct 1st there was several vehicles passing by the residence of the place I was previously staying. 4am to be exact. 

No comments:

Post a Comment