It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, October 20, 2017

Dear Castro Brothers

Because all I have seen you do without remorse and all the lives I have seen you ruin and then blame me of course; I just am not sure how your minds work fully and completely.

So I wanted to ask you how do you think the FBI feels when you are calling them acting as if you are their authority telling them not to investigate? You are telling them not to do their jobs and violate their oath. Now I am not a hundred percent on this but does Congressman Castro even fall anywhere near their chain of command I will attempt to look it up later or call agent Mike and ask but I don't think a congressman is an authority over the FBI like you were trying to be.
There's a lot of pride that goes into being an FBI agent much like being a solider, of course you would have no clue what that means and I don't have the capacity to try to bring you to a place of understanding right now I pray some day you will get it but I won't hold my breath.
Do you really think the FBI is going to let you push them around and do nothing about it? See it's the pride thing oh gee talking to a wall. In my heart of hearts I know they won't sit ideally and go quietly into the night you should of thought of that when you were calling and attempting to use them for your CYA.
You know about the pride of your own careers and abusing your positions when you are hurting people and manipulating the system that is when you walk around with your head held high. Will that head be held high when you are marching to the unemployment line? That's where you are headed.
I am sure mommy is very proud that you were attacking white people, the white people you hurt the most are three small innocent children. Who cares if they are children who can't defend themselves from two monsters that took their mom away from them and put them with their mean father who has a history of abuse and has been in-trouble for that abuse. Who cares that they cry out in the night for their mom and  when they ask their father if they can see their mom he screams NO.  who cares about all that Julian and JoaQuin Castro what matters to you and your mother is that you attack white people and my babies sure are white. You made a real dumb mistake with their father he looks Latino but he is white too and you chose to use your positions to help a child abuser who is guilty of rape and many other forms of abuse, and doing so you attacked a woman fighting for her children who has been his victim for years and when she finally struggled to get out from under his ranee of terror along comes you and your brother to make her hell last on and make it much worse sending people to solicit her for sex with payment Julian that is a felony. I'm still strong I will keep going until you get justice for all those felonies. You know what else I am strong enough to hang on waiting until your children are told what you have done to me and my babies I am going to make sure your children know that mommy and daddy aren't just mom and dad they are MONSTERS not sesame street but those that have no heart and no soul and all children should fear you and yours. It will be done that which is the dark always comes to light. 

No comments:

Post a Comment