It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, October 25, 2017

HOT WELLS HOME

I moved into a home on Hot Wells Rd. In June of 2015. I had an agreement with the owner and turn it into a daycare. She wasn't as easy to deal with as I thought she would be.
While living in the home I was followed and when cleaning and remodeling the windows were open and their was a young man walking around the home taking pictures of me through the windows. I recognized him as Ramon Vasquez Jr this young man had been following me for more than a year already and I originally recognized him from website photos and Facebook. 

The home had been broke into while I was at work and a hole was made under the kitchen sink to allow an opossum access to the house. This animal have rabbit bytes and the house became infected myself and a cat that stayed sometimes all were infected and unfortunately I am still struggling with this affliction it was caused by the San Antonio Fatherhood Campaign. 
The owners name is Teri and while I was staying at this home fixing it Teri was contacted by the San Antonio Fatherhood Campaign and she let the electricity be shut off even though another tenant and I gave her money to pay it. She revoked her agreement to build a daycare together shortly after talking to the Fatherhood Campaign. 

I went to stay with a friend after leaving the Hot Wells home. 

In my Magnolia Home they did the same thing broken in and broke a hole under the sink letting in the opossum living under the house. 
Geno the maintenance man came to fix it however he had received a call from Officer Flores telling Geno the same ole' warn out lies that I was insane. Geno refused to give them the copies of keys to the new locks I had put in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment