It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Oct 3rd the harassment continues and the hacking into my accounts

1730 on Oct. 03rd as I walked to SAC to use the library I was circled by a Alamo College police officer obviously the harassment isn't stopping yet now is it?
My Texas Benefits account was hacked and my benefits were delayed even though I have a paper in my hand that clearly states I should have had those benefits on the first and I didn't get them. However the members of the San Antonio Fatherhood Campaign were able to get my pass word and all the answers to my security questions. You can bet they will continue to get away with illegal activity due to the help of the Castro Brothers.
My LA Fitness account still has an outrageous balance that should not be there and you can bet that is another of their handy tricks and once again it will not be fixed when the castro brothers are making phone calls and filling people's heads with their lies.
Just like Congressman Castro making calls trying desperately to have me committed for emotionally distressed thank goodness the medical professionals he and SGT Gilliam talked to are smarted than these men and could clearly smarter than these men put together.

No comments:

Post a Comment