It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Saturday, January 15, 2022

T-Mobile account

p this is my T-Mobile account the phone that I purchased from T-Mobile is now in the hands of sapd vice department. when I purchased this account it was being manipulated and I got a special phone the young lady that was working the counter was apparently intimately involved with sapd officer Eric Hernandez. she manipulated the account told me that I would be paying $350 eventually I paid more than $600 walking out of the store I also bought a phone for my son on this account and that phone was taken out of my apartment I don't know where it is at this time but it is however evidence in a major investigation they manipulated this account making sure that emails that were sent and phone calls that were made weren't actually getting to the destination. when I would use the phone to call for example the police department in Frederick Michigan I actually got on the phone one Gerald Alexander who was pretending to be and impersonating a police officer. I asked that Police department to do a wellness check on my parents they said that they went to the cabin and it looked omnious and they were standing in front of a master bedroom window and the bed had been stripped and there was something wrong and something off. he said his name was Keith and then later other officers Bear county officers told me that there is no Keith that works at the sheriff's department in Frederick Michigan which was no surprise to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment