It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, January 17, 2022

SAPD records

I made more than four trips into sapd records I was trying to get print-ups of all of my police reports I tried to get a survey done as well the employees were being stupid they were telling me that their systems doesn't allow them to print up police reports I had some of the case numbers one of the case numbers I had was the police report that officer Herrera of the pre-road substation was supposed to be writing for me. at the time that I was standing there it was 6 weeks after he gave me a case number and told me that it would be written. when the employee looked up the case number she got a message that said that the police report was still pending after 6 weeks the police report was still pending he didn't write it and he had no intention of writing it because he's a piece of crap. I asked her to look under my name and my ex-husband's name so that I could have some of the police reports my ex-husband was having written against me claiming that I had committed crimes that I never committed claiming that I was guilty of violating court order that doesn't exist. that dirty employee who I took pictures and videos of told me that nothing was coming up under my name and that there was absolutely no police reports for the year 2021 that was a complete and total lie. I had to return about a week later and asked to talk to her supervisor once again I was taking pictures and videos posting it to social media her supervisor gave me two police reports and once again the police report that officer Herrera was supposed to write was still pending and it wasn't there in their system I filled out all the forms necessary to have a survey done they had until July 1st that was their deadline it was supposed to be completed by July 1st they never completed it when I called records I was transferred from one department to another being told that they department doesn't work with records police reports or surveys. I asked to talk to Barbara Wagner because I was told by sapd records at the downtown location that the only way to get my survey was to call Barbara Walters or Wagner I'm sorry and you can see the phone number there and the reference number. I was sitting outside of the Capitol building in Austin Texas and there was a member of Senate listening in she wanted to see what they were doing and how they were doing it she witnessed as I was transferred from one department to another thank you. they told me that they couldn't give any information or the price of my survey without a reference number at the time I didn't have the reference number available as I do now. of course they could have taken my name and looked up the reference number they could have also allowed me to talk to Barbara Wagner which they did not. before I finally ended the call they transferred me to the human resources department why on Earth would I have to talk to the human resources department in order to get a survey of police reports does that make any sense? after I ended the call with sapd records I walked into the Capitol building to make yet another visit to every GOP office including my own senators office I talked to Alec Mendoza and that's another long story of how foolish she acted and the things that he was told to do while I was in his office for King Castro thought that he was going to have me indicted because in the video and the pictures there was classified information sitting on the desk that Alec Mendoza purposely put there you're going to like that story

No comments:

Post a Comment