It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, January 17, 2022

Sapd records

I continuously went into the records department at sapd headquarters trying to get a survey of all my police reports. there were many police reports that were never written for me and there were many police reports that Greg Marshall was able to get written against me I needed to know what was there and what was going on and how I could defend myself. I went in several times taking pictures and videos of the employees of the records department because they were refusing to do their job they were rude and snarky. approximately the third time that I went in I had to talk to a supervisor that's when I filled out the form for a survey. I was told that they were required to supply me with the police reports the survey on July 1st 2021. I was unable to get copies of that survey and all those police reports they gave me the runaround transferring me to one department to another. it was approximately July 8th that I sat outside the Capitol building making those phone calls to sapd records department asking for my survey and the amount of money that I owed for the survey that was done. recently I learned it's going to cost me $70. in July when I was on the phone with sapd records there was somebody listening in a member of Senate she wanted to know what was going on and what my progress was. she had the opportunity to listen to the sapd employees acting badly transferring me to one department to another telling me that I couldn't have my survey of records without a reference number now of course I had the reference number and my huge stack of papers and didn't take the time to look for it. the employees told me that I couldn't have my survey without the reference number because apparently they were incapable of looking up the reference number they transferred me to the HR department and of course as you can probably see a human resources doesn't have anything to do with sapd police reports and records. and that department transferred me to another department that had nothing to do with records and this is the kind of runaround that they would give me thank goodness I had a member of Senate listening in

No comments:

Post a Comment