It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Saturday, January 15, 2022

Bexar county courthouse

I was sending letters to the Bear county courthouse while I was trapped in the jail I sent in motions and I sent in letters explaining to them the crimes that have been committed against me. here you will see that this is an attorney named Brett who was given my letter that I sent in that letter was addressed to judge Laura and it was not addressed to this attorney or any other it says here on the letter that I was sent to my apartment while I was in jail request for legal aid. I was not requesting legal aid I was trying to send to judge Laura a document listing all the crimes that have been committed against me when I was put in the Bear county jail I'll be taking a picture of that letter and posting it. notice he said that I needed to call the State bar association to get an attorney you can't call the State bar association from the jail I tried to call senator cornyn's office from the jail and you can't make selections on the phone so that you can get an actual live person on the phone while you're in the jail. I was not requesting legal aid I think this was another way of Reuben resendez trying to claim that my letters that were being sent from the jail were actually going to their destination and usually those letters are being held in the mailroom of the jail and they are not being sent out this is another gaslighting attempt to cover their ass

No comments:

Post a Comment