It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Sunday, January 16, 2022

A pig from Minnesota

the blonde haired young man there in the pictures his name is Aaron and he has been on the streets for many years while I was forced to be homeless as well. he told me that he had been incarcerated in some prison in Minnesota I believe. while on the streets Aaron is testing the police officers he is highly intelligent and has an extensive vocabulary it never made any sense to me that he was homeless. on this particular day that I was talking to him and taking pictures of him the man sitting next to him had come in from Minnesota so that's the story that he was telling. I am still dealing with him now a pervert predator

No comments:

Post a Comment