It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, November 1, 2022

Some guy named Michael who calls himself an angel

a rapist Pig is manipulating my bank account he's stupid enough to announce that he can fix it and make the card work but then when I go to the register it doesn't work as if that isn't bad enough he increases the price of everything that I'm purchasing and there isn't supposed to be tax on food items that isn't supposed to happen but you go ahead and look at this transaction here and then you look at all of the receipts I took pictures of the price was increased on everything I purchased and there was tax on food items and there isn't supposed to be taxed on food items we haven't changed that law some guy named Michael thinks he can do whatever he wants and he is the subject the suspect of a rape investigation case and I'm here to tell you he is most definitely a rapist Pig

No comments:

Post a Comment