It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, November 1, 2022

Officer Xander Haley

officer Xander Haley is now contacting the Dakota county jail and of course I can't contact the Dakota county jail because he's the one controlling my phone and he's rerouting phone numbers he is now getting a warrant for my arrest even though I called 911 to report his activity to report the fact that he's threatening me both on the phone and physically on the street he is threatening me and I can't get anybody to help me the stupid SOB is getting his dirty cops to get a warrant for my arrest currently now remember this is the dumb piece of s*** that put me in jail for 5 months for harassment I don't know where he lives I don't know his phone number I didn't know what he looked like until I got put in the Dakota county jail I have never harassed him I don't know the idiot. the stupid idiot is impersonating a doctor which is a felony he's also working at the Dakota county jail impersonating an officer another felony he's accessing my own technologies another felony he got his five friends to help and his five friends got on the phone impersonating a police officer. now the stupid useless piece of s*** is getting a warrant for my arrest having them build a fake warrant and he's threatening me telling me that the sheriff's department is going to come right on

No comments:

Post a Comment