It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, November 1, 2022

Rory Vance

as usual when I am trying to reason with people about the fact that they have taken all the money out of my bank account making me broke again they are still controlling my bank account exactly what Lady Gaga was doing in March before I went to jail. that woman is so cruel with the torture she subjects people to or should I say man. she was watching me starve to death telling me that I was about to die she told me that I only had three months to live and that I was never going to stay in a hotel room again as long as I live but it's okay because it's only going to be 3 months. Rory Vance was working directly with her and running his stupid mouth as he is right now. as I explained everything including the NSA investigation that began into the crimes of Officer Christopher deck I am telling people that all of that evidence and all of that top secret paperwork was in the property room of the Eagan Police Department. Rory Vance is the one that went over to the Eagan police department and took my property from the property room. Rory Vance is the moron that keeps calling me impersonating police officers and other City officials claiming that they are actually doing their job Rory Vance is not a police officer Rory Vance is an idiot that better shut his mouth oh my God. Rory Vance seems to think that we are still playing the same games that we have always played with the gaslighting b******* and he's too stupid to stop his crap Roy Vance better shut his damn mouth we're not playing anymore games you're going to prison. so I have to listen to Roy Vance continuously say over and over again okay I'll give it back okay I'll put the money back in okay I'll give the property back Rory Vance never does anything he says he's going to do Rory Vance is a complete and total fat disgusting idiot don't ever listen to anything out of the mouth of Rory Vance the man is sick he's a psycho we just got done talking about the individual who drove all the way to Michigan so that he could dig holes all over the property in Frederick Michigan he's looking for my mother's remains after I told him that the Frederick Sheriff's Department already on Earth they found her he freaked out and drove all the way to Michigan so that he could continue to dig holes right in front of the cameras that is connected to the laptop. dumbest murderer ever to exist. so that murderous idiot is still playing games telling me whether or not he's going to give my bank account back and this directly affects Nancy Pelosi and Kamala Harris this is a mess and this mess puts both of you in prison you better clean up this mess and you better do it immediately I'm sick of your games and your b******* and I'm not going to stand by and watch you protect the man that murdered my mother I want you in prison and if Rory Vance opens his mouth again he's the first one to go let me tell you about this moron Rory Vance I was driving through the city of the CIA headquarters and I was handing out my envelope and I was being directed as to what homes to go to and what places of business and what churches to go to because in that City there's a lot of cover companies there's a lot of churches that aren't really churches. I only handed out four or maybe five envelopes and Rory Vance started running his stupid mouth. he continuously said don't saturate my city and I'll make you a deal I'll get CPS to help your children if you don't saturate my city. first of all it's not his City and he's never been there before that fat disgusting pig is not CIA never been through CIA training never worked as a CIA agent or operative and I called him on his bluff and I'll never listen to his stupid mouth again he didn't get CPS to help my children with the abuse that they are suffering that they are trapped in Gregory Marshall has confessed that he is sexually molesting our daughter Ava Marshall and I can't get Justice for her I can't get any help for her because Michelle Vance and Rory Vance are that sick they allow my children to be trapped in abuse and allow them to be abused allowing my daughter to be sexually assaulted by Donald nearing Craig Marshall and officer Christopher deck and if Roy Vance doesn't shut his stupid mouth he will go to prison for this sexual assault of my daughter because once again he's aiding and abetting the crime he's running his stupid mouth trying to get control of me trying to manipulate me telling me that he's going to get CPS to help my children with the abuse that they suffer that's how sick this man is he needs to be apprehended immediately. the other two that are a giant problem are the ones that were at the Target that I got many pictures of the fat bald man with the beard and His short fat wife with the red hair with the Minnesota plates on their vehicle these two morons are a giant problem they don't seem to know when to shut up and they don't have any brain to even know what gas lighting is . constant Non-Stop Greg shut up Greg don't Greg what is that you fat disgusting Pig learn to shut your mouth

No comments:

Post a Comment