It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, November 1, 2022

Lakeville Minnesota

I walk downtown Lakeville Minnesota as I was walking I was handing out flyers not many five five flyers I handed out because I was told to do it because they were trying to set me up. as I told you before a man who looks like Rory Vance and the exact same person that was in the Dakota County court of law was chasing me down and a burgundy pickup truck. when I reached the lake the other side of the lake right before I got to the speedway there was a police officer that circled me three times harassing stalking terrorizing me. when I walked up to the speedway he got out of his vehicle and asked me if I had been at a clinic because somebody called him and gave him a description of a female and I fit the description obviously I'm going to fit the description because it's Christopher deck Rory Vance Timothy Wilson Dan Nelson and Thomas worm. they lied to the police officer they manipulated the police officer and I think I heard him turn to his right and speak to somebody about is this her and he said it twice is this her was he talking to himself or did he have a earpiece in I sure have run across a lot of police officers that are talking to themselves you people seem to think that you can have me locked up in a psychiatric facility claiming I'm talking to myself but I'm watching these police officers stand right in front of my face talking to themselves. so I explained to the police officer that I've been walking on a sidewalk and I did not trust pass he claimed I was at a clinic I don't remember being at a clinic and if I was at a clinic clinics are open to the public and if you walk into a parking lot or you walk into a clinic it's there to service the community it's open to the Patriots it's open to the residents it's open to the public and if it's not open to the public they can't do business so you're playing games with accusing me of trespassing again the same stupid games that you play in San Antonio Texas the same stupid ass games that are played by Senator Ted Cruz and Congressman with King Castro accusing people of trespassing when it's not even close to real not even legal not even an actual event. I then informed the police officer that he's harassing me I never left this public sidewalk I told him that people are driving past chasing me down circling me and threatening me the police officer refused to write me a police report he refused to take the information I was trying to give him he refused to help me with the crimes that are being committed against me what a waste of taxpayers dollars I told the officer that he received a false call and they're abusing the system and it's Christopher deck Rory Vance and Thomas worm this man officer r u e looked at me and told me no it's not any of them no they're not involved it's not them why did you just say to me that you know every one of those individuals why are you telling me that the individual that gave you the name isn't the individuals who I just listed off you just announced that you know these spies and these dirty texts cops you just announced you are guilty of collusion and obstruction of justice you are guilty of official oppression you are guilty of colluding with foreign power and in this country that's the death penalty the moment I mentioned those three names the officer then said okay you're good after asking for my ID and then insisting on it I did not commit a crime you do not have the legal right to ask for my identification unless I committed a crime and I don't care if you suspect me of trespassing you just lost your job there's protesting in Washington and several other states right now they are trying to defund the police and you stupid mother f****** are committing crimes against me giving them reason to defund the police because you have vain displays of power and Glory because you are manifesting words for my arrest on a thin air it is not legal I'm going to your Jeep I'm going to Internal Affairs I'm going to talk to the mayor I've had enough of your s***

No comments:

Post a Comment