It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, November 1, 2022

Cody impersonating Marshall Mathers

I was starving to death and Marquette Michigan I was freezing to death they took my bank account and they told me that I would never eat again and I would never stay in another hotel room again as long as I lived but don't worry you're only going to live another 3 months Cody is a creepy bastard that needs to go to the Moon Cody likes to impersonate Marshall Mathers sitting in the Wooden Nickel drinking while I'm starving to death whoever it was was driving a silver pickup truck then the idiot came to the gas station where I was stranded sitting in the parking lot with no money and no gasoline screaming I'm not going to help that f****** b**** I hate that f****** b**** Cody I don't even know you and I don't know what you're talking about but I look forward to you being frog walked and it's probably going to happen by the end of the day because I'm going to inform the entire world what a piece of s*** you are

No comments:

Post a Comment