It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Saturday, November 5, 2022

Andrea and her peroxide had pet

Andrea and her peroxide had pet I certainly hope it wasn't you that decided to use peroxide on your hair put on two inches of makeup and then walk past me and St Paul and now I'm being violated by your boyfriend you're telling me that I can't leave my room because you're sending someone in here to steal everything and they're going to wheel it right out the damn door and then the cops will show up and I have your license plate number and I will explain to them your orchestrating all of this b******* what the f*** do you think you're doing threatening me you stupid peroxide head dumb b**** should I call you Jessica the cyanide killing dumb b**** because that's what you look like you going to threaten me you going to send someone in here stealing everything you stupid b**** it's on I've had enough of your shift and you're the reason Florida's underwater and you can't seem to straighten your stupid ass up

No comments:

Post a Comment