It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, July 29, 2019

Wrinkled Chief McManus

  1. Everybody please take a close look at the date that he gave this interview. I was locked in my house the police officer who was trying to break in to kill me  had just been taken into custody and was no longer returning to the home. The Chief was in control of the circus, after Flores was taken away McManus sent more than five officers to take me from my home by force.  Every time they took Flores into custody they took him to the Chief’s office and released him immediately. He then would only wait a few hours before returning to my home.
    While McManus was giving this interview his police officers were outside my hoe play acting that they were FBI field agents arrest SAPD officers for making attempts on my life. Like a bunch of high school children I had officers outside my house climbing in the windows and two other dirty officers would then pull the moron out of my window so I could watch and falsely believe that the FBI had taken control of the dirty officers. Of course the FBI was actually watching them act like idiots from a distance and I have faith all the officers that were outside the windows of my home will go to prison where they belong. However that was more than two years ago so you can imagine my upset that it is taking so very long and I am missing my children so much it hurts tremendously.
    In this interview our very sick wrinkled Police Chief was saying that he was sick of anti-police sentiment. What exactly did the sick man think was going to happen when my story reached the masses? Do you think people are going to trust officers when this story is released? How stupid can a person be I have said over and over again that the masses will retaliate against officers and no one will ever trust or respect officers again. How fake can a person be he is on National News telling people he is sick police retaliation while he had an innocent mother fighting for her children locked in her home with his insane officer returning to kill her night after night.
    I called the police chief’s office on June 13th begging for food. SGT. Giliam sent two officers dragging me from my home to behavioral health. This was the Chief’s way of disciplining me and telling me if I told anybody what was happening in my home he was going to ruin my life. The man already ruined my life and he was trying to cause my death. I did not get food from the officers and when at the hospital the medical staff was instructed to refuse me food. They complied 

No comments:

Post a Comment