It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, July 29, 2019

What is the reason?

  1. OMG she just said the stupidest thing ever. What’s the reason? The reason is that man you are talking to the lies you are listening to. The reason is Rodney king, the reason is the 14 year old that was beat in San Antonio, the reason is an innocent man in his apartment in Dallas shot by an officer who entered the wrong apartment that she was too stupid to know WAS NOT HER APARTMENT, the reason is police brutality, the reason is a innocent mother being hunted by dirty officers for years, the reason is a sick wrinkled police chief sending a perfectly sane mother to behavioral health unlawfully to hide and cover his crimes, the reason is the sexual assault of children by sick officers, the reason is officers in Michigan sexually assaulting women they have pulled over in the middle of no where just because they were pretty, the reason Is officers in Olmos Park telling me I have no control of situation and I no longer have any civil rights, the reason is two Olmos Park Police officers hunting me as I ran through the streets trying to hide from them and when they caught up to me they towered over me with their hands on their weapons simply because Chief McManus told them to do it(he is not their Chief), the reason is when officers follow my taxi cab inhibiting my ability to produce an income, the reason is officer Garcia assaulting me because the Mayor told him to, the reason is Deputy Garza assaulting me verbally and making up penal codes on more than one occasion, Deputy Garza then recorded his attack on me and when he showed it to his supervisor he was suspended he blamed me and hunted me down in his personnel owned pick up truck, I never got any justice, there’s so many more reasons   WHAT’S THE REASON?

No comments:

Post a Comment