It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, July 29, 2019

Washington Post reports about SAPD

  1. Very soon the Washington Post will have so much more to cover concerning dirty officers in San Antonio
    Please take a close look at when this was published your sick police Chief claims that Garza brought dishonor to the badge. On Dec. 1st Chief McManus chased me down with 12 of his officers in tow and took me to behavioral health unlawfully. Dishonor to the badge?
    In 2017 I had been locked in my home for two months as Officer Flores was breaking in to kill me he returned every night for two months. Two officers in the back of the home Officer Dech in the front of the home to make sure Flores didn’t actually kill me.I had been forced to the streets on July 24th so he could hide his mountain of crimes. James Comey had been conducting an investigation into the crimes committed against me by city officials in Texas. When President Trump fired James Officer Flores decided he was safe to take my life.
     I was then starved to near death so McManus could get rid of the evidence of the crime his officer committed, ME! The sick Chief is saying that an Officer brings dishonor to the badge OH PLEASE PEOPLE THAT IS THE IMAGE OF YOUR SICK CHIEF.
    I confronted the Chief asked if I could talk to him on Dec. 1st, the Chief said what can I do for you and I said you can return my home, possessions, auto, jobs, and my children who are trapped in abuse. I recorded the entire conversation then he had a dozen officers attack me and take me to behavioral health to hide his crimes. I was not held there for long even though McManus was talking to all the medical professionals in charge of my care. They forced me to go to a state hospital to talk to a judge about holding me against my will that Judge talked to Julian and Joaquin Castro and Chief McManus before I stood before her she agreed to do them I favor ruling against me before meeting me. They then talked to the state appointed attorney who agreed to not represent me properly. I was only held one more day after the judge and attorney ended their careers becoming apart of this conspiracy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment