It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Sunday March 31st early morning

I was being followed and chased by several officers from several different forces. Park Police SAPD, ISD, University Health Systems and more. I couldn’t figure out what their intentions were I didn’t go to Taco Cabana as usual I went to breckenridge park. I was freezing could feeling my feet it has been very cold here at night.
On March 30th When I got to the Koehler pavilion there were two park police female officers. I mentioned out loud they looked like the one’s that had searched me when I was placed under false arrest. They were then contacted by Joaquin Castro and they began rubber necking all over the place searching the park for me I watched them from behind a tree. I got away from them and shut down my phones. I laid down on a picnic table I had been drugged by the Castro brothers and there friends and couldn’t keep going
March 31st at 1400 I was listing in my phone all crimes the Castro brothers and Hilary are guilty of and Joaquin sent another dirty park police officer to terrorize me. That sent me further into park. I stopped at a picnic table and lit the grill to create warmth I was freezing. The planes and helicopters started coming and didn’t stop for hours. Joaquin Castro sent dozens upon dozens of people driving threw the park to terrorize me i took pictures of all this however he had taken control of my phone and I couldn’t post it to tumblr. I have faith the agents got what they needed from all this activity

No comments:

Post a Comment