It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, July 30, 2019

san Antonio College Police called by Beto Feb.

Beto O"Rouke has now sent police officers into the college library to grab me and arrest me for no good reason the are standing outside the bath room I am in in and they will slam me against a wall like other officers have done to me on several other occasions by the instruction of mayor nirenberg and castro brothers

about an hour after this they ended up in the library and this is the last day I used the Library for many months until now this month July. 
or a couple of weeks I was going to this Christian Center to get coffee Beto O'Rourke was informed what I was doing he was informed of my every move because of the lovely Russian agents who were keeping him informed along with President Putin. So then Beto O'Rourke thinking he’s a smart as he’s not call the Christian Center and told them to add drugs to the coffee they actually had to separate coffee pots one filled with drugs and one that wasn’t tainted with poison. And as I said before Beto O'Rourke was picking up for Hillary Clinton in the Castro Brothers left off except he is turning up the volume because he truly believes that he is invincible and he can do whatever he wants and get away with it like calling police officers and telling them to harass and stalk me and place me under false arrest for doing nothing wrong a few days ago they went so far as to enter private property and find themselves guilty of loitering and entrapment after receiving a phone call from Beto O'Rourke
and if this is not an illustration enough of Beto O'Rourke sickness and unstable nature his inability to have respect for authority and respect for laws we have the lovely video of him at the dentist.
What on Earth would possess a man to video himself at the dentist thinking that people want to see this nobody wants to see that that’s your personal private life. This would be equivalent she’s sitting on a toilet and videoing it live. The only reason that you’re still walking around free is because they’re watching you commit crimes. They’re watching you collude with President Putin who I have to say that I was naive enough to think was a smart man and now we have evidence that he just isn’t smart at all.




No comments:

Post a Comment