It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, July 30, 2019

San Antonio College Library employee

San Antonio College Library employee

I always found it curious why it was there were certain employee that would treat me with disrespect you just staying as if I had done something wrong to them. You see if they’re the ones that committed the crime against me and they sent you they had actually no heart no empathy rap for my situation they attacked me as if I was a criminal as if I had done something to them what they were doing to me. Brian is one of those employees who has a serious problem treating me with disrespect and disdain as if I’ve done something to him. You see Jerry the supervisor the library has remorse I’m feel bad about the things that were done I have no idea what Hillary Clinton in the Castro Brothers said to him to make him feel that it was okay to subject me to stalking harassing and bullying by the masses. but after the FBI stepped in and inform Jerry the real story of what was going on he felt great remorse. Employee Bryan doesn’t seem to know how to feel remorse he is not showing any remorse he has no idea that the crimes that he committed are very serious and the punishment is also very serious. my suggestion to Brian is to sit down with your supervisor Jerry and have him try to explain to you why you should be feeling remorse and why it is you should not be treating me with disdain and disrespect you remember one thing young man you’re the one that committed the crimes against me I did nothing to you.
These San Antonio College library employees who don’t seem to know the difference between right and wrong and how to treat people right are going to find it very confusing why they are looking at criminal charges in a court of law and their supervisors won’t be. You just remember one thing you may have made a deal with the FBI to keep yourself from being arrested for obstruction of justice but you didn’t make no deal with me. It’s very easy for me to forgive somebody like Jerry who shows me that he has remorse shows me that he was fooled into doing the things that he did and had he known the actual real story he would not have done it. those other employees who seem to think that I’m still a Target and I’m the reason that they are in serious legal trouble it’s time for you to grow up and I think a court of law is the best way for you to grow up and understand laws and why you don’t break laws I’m going to help you understand why harassment is against the law you just help me make my lawsuit against the San Antonio College sold.
Young lady with long straight hair wearing glasses who’s 19 years old who decided it was okay to get sarcastic and snotty with me telling me that the agency made it easier for me to sign out and that they didn’t need me to have my number system to sign out you sealed your own Doom to keep running your mouth day after day sitting next to me harassing me waiting for me to take your picture because you wanted your 15 minutes of fame the entire reason I didn’t take your picture because you wanted me to do it you’re going to get your Fame this nation’s going to know exactly what kind of monster you are don’t you worry

San Antonio College Library

When I went to collect my things from the library and vacate the premises and the property one of the twins that works in the library decided it was okay to treat me with disrespect and unprofessional behavior. Not once have I had to use my license and type it in as I have been signing out leaving the library for the entire year. But today the sarcastic and nasty twin that works in the library told me that I had to physically sign out on every other day that I’m here which is near every day that they are open I asked him to sign me out and they do so without me typing in my number. He looked at me and said while I work here I know how it works yeah well I’m not a traitor to my country like you I’m not a criminal like you and I have not signed my number to sign out of the library one single time for the entire year

No comments:

Post a Comment