It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Instagram account users

Tamer Morsi see him?





This is a monster of course I’m not telling anybody anything they don’t already know. She is locked up my phone she is locked up my keypad I can’t even type then she has her little puppets hitting my Instagram account telling me that I can’t type no I can’t type you morons because your master is in my phone manipulating it.
Approximately six months ago Hillary Clinton hit my Facebook after I had been cut copy and pasting all day trying to spread my story to obtain Justice among other things. Hillary Clinton announced with her one of her pseudo IDs the simple statement good old cut copy and paste. I found it to be a bizarre statement pointing out the insanely obvious that I was caught copying and pasting. Hindsight is 20/20 now I understand that she was talking to her Russian agent friends informing them that I was cut copying and pasting for some reason when you do this it’s easier for them to hack into a computer and take control of accounts once she made the statement loudly and put it out there for them to see I was no longer able to cut copy and paste I was no longer able to make comments statements or postings using cut copy and paste. from that day forth I was required to type in each statement by hand and when I try to use my voice they change the words that are typed so it looks like mumbo-jumbo gibberish. if I didn’t have help from a special someone I wouldn’t be able to tell my story at all.
That special someone and the investigating agents have actual invitations into the phone where as Hillary Clinton and her band of idiots are trespassing and they will be held accountable for the crimes that they are committing

This is Hillary's pal and like I said before unless they are apart of the conspiracy they can not see what I am saying on Instagram the door knob thinks the country is seeing it and she is also announcing that she considers the things on 4chan and 8chan to factual wow simpleton. These are the sites that the Castro Brothers were using when they were making up those conspiracies about the president. The those conspiracies are based on their imaginations and they added pictures that were photo shopped. 






I tried to reply to all of these crazy monsters on Instagram but Hillary Clinton has locked it up I cannot do any post any replies or type anything into this phone because it is her where is derangement syndrome so I’m going to respond to them one by one
First of all the San Antonio native it’s not surprising at all that you made such a stupid statement because San Antonio seems to be full of idiots keep this out of Texas honey the only reason this is in Texas is because of you San Antonio natives you moron monster bullies it’s your Texas government that has brought this s*** into Texas I have no control of this do moron first of all the San Antonio native it’s not surprising it all that you made such a stupid statement because San Antonio was seems to be full of idiots keep this out of Texas honey the only reason this is in Texas is because of you San Antonio natives you moron monster bullet it’s your Texas government that has brought this s*** into Texas I have no control of this you moron but what I do have control over is whether or not you are charged with illusion and obstruction of justice
And then as far as The radical Idiot telling me that my information is coming from the clear blue black hole and that I have some mental disorder no honey that’s you with the mental disorder projecting your s*** onto me the information I’m getting is coming from an officer of the law and investigating agents what I’m saying is being given to me by authorities what you’re saying is being pulled out of your ass
And as far as the woman talking about the difference between race and religion Hillary Clinton and President Trump aren’t as smart as you they don’t see the difference between race and religion they see the Muslims as a race they’re attacking the Latino race the African American race and now they are attacking the Muslims they are doing this to create a race war and it’s working
So for a while I was replying to some of these people and bringing them into enlightenment as to the lies Hillary has been telling them one by one they were dropping off and some of them were confronting her. She didn't like and locked up the account so I could no longer tell any of them about her lies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment