It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Mark Zuckerberg Instagram

He shut down my account see how it said that it was going to send me a email to get back in that is not my email address. He changed the p to an f. He destroyed all that evidence. We are so lucky every post was being saved by investigators. He destroyed the account right after I posted on his account comments about the crimes he is committing and the fact that committed perjury in front of Congress and they will not be letting it go, he will not be getting away with it.

Mark Zuckerberg is a criminal and trader to the nation. This is one of many instagrams he has had deleted. That email there is not even my email. It appears he changed the email on my account which will make it impossible to reopen it. He has just deleted a huge amount of evidence in a major investigation.

I forgot I did once upon a time have a real Instagram but I think this was the fake one. 


No comments:

Post a Comment