It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Jim’s in Texas


Jim’s in Texas. All these restaurant’s employees were pulled into the Hilary Clinton mess. All of them have been stalking and harassing me for more than a year I have been to every restaurant in the city so I could collect the plates of my stalkers. They become very angry screaming and yelling at me and calling police. Funny they are the one’s breaking the law calling police on me. There is nothing illegal about taking pictures and I was told to do this by FBI. I am going to do as I am told I am going to save my babies and get justice. The only reason the unstable screaming employees of Jim's are out of control is because of guilt they know what they have been doing is highly illegal. They know this and still do it. 
They were more aggressive after these incidents of picture taking but all those involved knew they would act like unstable fools. 
Generally if I take a picture of innocent person who is not involved they just look at me silly and think nothing of it. Most likely they are thinking me strange. That's Ok, they do not have angry outbursts they do not scream and they do not call officers. You see innocent people know they have done nothing wrong and nothing will come of a picture other than an entry in a scrapbook. 


No comments:

Post a Comment