It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Alamo Heights March 28th and 29th

Alamo Heights March 28th and 29th

As I was walking threw the city local PD was contacted and they began the search for me. I was weaving in and out of neighborhoods trying to make my way to a 24 restaurant. As I sat on the steps of a porch the officer used his spot light to find me as he drove slowly pass the church. He went half a block up and was talking to people in the neighborhood. I heard a woman saying “yea she was walking there and keeps walking pass our homes.” I did not even walk down that block at all. Perhaps she was talking about someone else and it had nothing to do with me because I had not walked pass her home at all. Gee as I tell the story I now realize what was happening…silly me

No comments:

Post a Comment