It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Shirley Gonzales

June 10th approximately 1600 hours

Yesterday when I was walking out on Harry Wurzbach to go to HEB Shirley Gonzales was terrorizing me she was in her vehicle circling me. She nearly ran me over, Just inches from my feet the woman is completely insane. Apparently she used me as some sort of competition even though I continuously tell her I don't want him he's all yours you can have him I am not inhibiting your relationship with that very fat man. I'm also not inhibiting your relationship with prison reckless driving is very serious crime.

In this photo you see Shirley's auto and her husband's auto who is with the kids

Shirley Gonzalez and all her pals are out here hunting me down of course this isn’t the first time.
apparently she is upset i pointed out her children don’t look alike. If she is cheating now then it has likely happened before
Why is the husband joining in? I have nothing to do with your wife’s cheating.
Shirley Gonzalez was daft enough to think I knew and cared about where she lives. Why would I care? She lied to police officers and said I was purposely walking past her house. Why would I do that? Your completely insane. I don’t u are sleeping with my ex husband I don’t want him you can have all the problems that come with that sociopath you have so much in common.

Shirley Gonzalez

This Council woman that is blaming me for her problems she created her own problems the nation will be told all of the crimes that she has committed for the last 6 years. The nation will be informed habits of sleeping around. I did not do any of this to you you did this to yourself chasing me around terrorizing me and trying to run me over with your car doesn’t make any of it go away it just proves how insane you are.





Shirley Gonzales has been playing games all day today sending people staling and harassing and she herself was on the streets of San Antonio trying to run me over driving recklessly. Her husband was following me as well and he was at starbucks this morning being nasty. She convinced him she didn’t cheat. How embarrassing for both of them when the text messages between her and Gregory Marshall are read by the world revealing their intimate relationship. How do you think I know about it Shirley they told me other wise I would not know. My ex-husband is well aware he has ended your career and your marriage and he is laughing as agents watch and listen to him laughing. 
Shirley called Trinity Baptist Church and told them not to give me any food and they complied with the dirty politician. You just ruined the reputation of this church. I can go days without food until you, unlike you I can go years without sex you hope from bed to bed ......
I was told a story about deceit taking the hand of a spouse leading them to a bedroom to convince them no cheating happened. He believed you and then he believed your lies that I am insane. He proved to have no moral fiber and no integrity when he agreed to attack me as you help to end the life of your lover’s ex-wife. Wow the plot thickens.
I was followed down Mulberry by an SAPD officer more stalking and harassing. Then on shook I was stalked and harassed by Trinity College Police officer just like they have been doing for years. Keep going Shirley with each phone call you make your prison sentence is getting bigger and bigger. 
    Shirley colored her hair blonde to appease Gregory Marshall her lover what did you tell the Husband the reason was? Well, whatever it was he was daft enough to believe it.  


Shirley Gonzales

Councilwoman for the city of San Antonio. I’m not 100% positive but I’m pretty sure she lives in Tara Hills this is a city adjacent to San Antonio. It is its own City with its own Mayor and its own City Council. I’m trying to understand and make sense of the fact that this woman is counseling a city but she does not live in. How do you counsel a city on how things should be run if you don’t live there. If you’re doing things and making decisions that affect the city shouldn’t you be there to experience the changes that are being made or not being made. I don’t understand how this works it doesn’t make any sense to me. Does it make sense to anybody else?
The other thing that doesn’t make any sense to me is why you’re going to get in your vehicle and drive recklessly like an insane lunatic all over the city of San Antonio the city of Alamo Heights and the City of Terrell Hills all night long terrorizing an innocent Mother fighting for her children fighting to keep yourself alive someone that doesn’t have amenities like food bathing shelter. That makes you insane it also makes you a criminal. When people are pulled over for reckless driving they go to jail. You nearly plowed me over ran me over more than once you nearly ran over my feet you got so close this is called reckless driving let’s School you. Do you understand what the footage means for you that was caught of you driving recklessly. It means they don’t actually have to pull you over to prove that you are a reckless driver there’s footage. It also means you’re the one stalking and harassing me running around lying to police officers saying that I’m stalking you. I’ve never stopped you I have no interest in you.
It’s obvious that you were listening to your bedmate when he lied and said that I care who he sleeps with that I actually care about him none of these things are true and if you had a brain you wouldn’t be listening to the lies. That’s the problem when two narcissists get together and they talk to each other about themselves because that’s the only people that narcissists care about is themselves.
Chilly Gonzales has been helping Gregory Marshall to cover up his crimes she’s been helping him to cause Stockholm syndrome to his children so their mother can’t see them talk to them or be a part of their lives. She’s well aware of the abuse and she’s helping to hide it. Does that sound like a good councilwoman to you? This is called official oppression abusing her position to help criminals. If she’s aware my children being abused and she’s okay with it doesn’t it make you wonder how her children are being treated at home? I’m guessing it’s not well.



Shirley's Husband who has been stalking and harassing me came to Starbucks shaking his head and rolling his eyes. This man is insane you are stalking and harassing me and you have the balls to judge me in negative capacity acting as if I have done something wrong? Your wife has been chasing me all over the streets of San Antonio, Terrell Hills, Alamo Heights, and now she is send all her pals to help in the gang stalking and you have the audacity to shake your head at me? 
I don't think this man understands the gravity of his crimes he was fooled into believing she wasn't cheating now he is attacking he lover's ex-wife, how does a person like uphold the hypocritical oath he took?  
I don't think you have the moral fiber to uphold the hypocritical oath and I will be discussing this with medical review my life is in danger because of your actions you are not oath material. 

No comments:

Post a Comment