It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Saturday, June 22, 2019

Being hunted by guns June 21st

The manager of HEB the one I have a dozen pictures on Tumblr decided to attack he was called officers on a false call and he contacted security to inform them to hunt me. I never did anything wrong and I was never told I was no longer allowed in the store not every professional of him is it. Well you see this man has been colluding with the Castro brothers and Russian spies for years. He is a criminal and a traitor to our nation. I was told to move and when I did they contacted security of the Alon community this security officer is never seen walking around not until he was instructed to hunt me. There was a silver small beat up car following me all over the shopping center when she saw me sit down she called security and that moron got in my face yelling at me I tried to talk to him about why it was that he was hunting me and following me all over the place. The idiot said trespassing because he was guilty and that was his line of defense. This is more of the instruction of Joaquin and Julian Castro the morons don't know the law and over and over again they instruct idiots to say it's trespassing, if it's open to the public it is not trespassing you moron. They have no brain and they are easily controlled by the sociopaths the Castro's. I wasn't trespassing and if you are going to claim someone is loitering there better have been sitting there longer than five minutes. This moron was beating on the garage door for deliveries that I was sitting next to that is what predatory creep he is and completely unstable. 
So Dech was instructing me to take pictures of the people sent to kill me but was here there to help? No what a dick. You just remember buddy "We know all about her!" You like beating up on me I am the one on the streets I am the one without food or a place to go you piece of shit your not helping me and when I was joking about asking if you saw money laying you had every intention of being an asshole yelling at me and ridiculing me you piece of shit I am barreling hanging on through this and you think it is the best course of action to beat me up verbally showing me that you are a heartless trader to our nation I go days with out eating and you refuse to help me you piece shit. You can't give a god damn dime. Where were you last night no one knew where I was and you didn't know if I was dead or alive and you didn't give a god damn shit you self absorbed asshole. Earlier in the week when you were there claiming that the three creepers were agents you just more gas lighting helping Hilary. I am suppose to believe you were there for me when someone was prying open the elevator to shoot me? You were only to gas light me you probably the one prying open the elevator playing games with my head. How do I know you gas lighting me? Where were you last night when I was being hunted you asshole. That's what you have been doing this entire playing games with my head there are no stupid operatives what kind of operatives would watch me starve and do nothing? What kind of operatives would watch my children being abused and tortured sitting around letting it happen? Wht kind of operatives watch as gun men come at me and tell me to move because they are too lazy to do their jobs. What kind of operatives are eating three square meals a day, bathing, sleeping in a bed, you have safety and what ever you need or want as you watch my children and I being tortured. I call out safe words YOU ASSHOLES TELL ME I HAVE NO CHOICE I HAVE TO STAY OUT HERE. What the FUCK is wrong with you? You are the most incompetent agents/operatives this world has ever seen after five and half years there are certain ones you can't get? How incompetent that is on you not me you are risking my life I have nearly died from the poison they introducing to my body and you sit around watching refusing to help me. BECAUSE YOU SICK ASSHOLES THINK THAT IT IS OK TO SACRIFICE MY LIFE BECAUSE YOU ARE SO INCOMPETENT THERE ARE A FEW YOU CAN'T GET. THEN I GUESS YOU SHOULD BE OUT WITH NO FOOD NO MONEY BEING HUNTED NT KNOWING IF YOU YOUR CHILDREN ARE OK. WOULD YOU LET THIS HAPPEN TO YOUR CHILDREN? BUT I HAVE TO LET IT HAPPEN TO MY CHILDREN? THEY STILL HAVE NOT BEEN PULLED TO SAFETY HOW DO YOU ASSHOLES SLEEP AT NIGHT? HOW DO YOU LOOK IN THE MIRROR.

ANOTHER NASTY STORM LAST NIGHT AND YOU PEOPLE LEFT ME OUT THERE AND DID NOT HAVE MY BACK. YOU ARE FUCKIN CREEPS AND THE ENTIRE WORLD WILL SEE YOU AS NOTHING MORE THAN MONSTERS HELPING TO TORTURE A MOTHER FIGHTING FOR HER CHILDREN. YOU ASSHOLES CAN'T GIVE ME MONEY BUT YOU CAN COME TO THE LIBRARY DOOR AND SCREAM AND YELL AT ME WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU? FUCKIN MONSTERS THE CIA AND FBI ARE MONSTERS.

No comments:

Post a Comment