It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Jeremy Damon drug addict minion

There's more to this story I guess; after I told the story I was told he is a demon that means he agreed to take my life and do me bodily harm.
My ex husband put a sarcastic and shitty message in my phone that he was sent for me to get restful peace in other words he intended this drug addict to end my life and make me rest in peace. That is how stupid Gregory Marshall is he thought I would actually go anywhere with this creepy criminal. No, no where he tried to attack himself to me when walking to HEB. I don't know what they promised him in exchange for my life but he was trying real hard to get it. He told me he was going to take me to that apartment stay awake and do what he does while I slept. He said that he was providing protection yea right he was providing death. 

No comments:

Post a Comment