It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Homeless Minion named Andrew


Andrew kept telling me all about gang stalking and how some government officials try to drive people into insanity. He is delivering my story to me this is happening so that he can earn my trust. Then he started to talk about suicidal tenancies and talking to me as if I have this condition. He has obviously been told that I am suicidal. Nice try Nirenberg, McManus, Castro's, and Gregory Marshall wishful thinking you are not going to achieve this you have been trying for more than 6 years you are not slick enough to create this in me. Then Andrew was talking about how I need protection and it's dangerous out there for a woman that's why I broke free from him who dirty cops found and sent at me.

No comments:

Post a Comment