It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Officer Nick Doiser

June 11th 5am
Shirley Gonzales was able to get officer Nick Doiser to help in the stalking and terrorizing he pulled up in a dark grey pick up truck and asked if I needed a ride. He knows full well I will not get in a vehicle with him he tried to kill me he was hunting me with a loaded weapon. I didn't know who it was doing this until the agents told me. An agent came in from Austin to keep me alive when Doiser proved  to be a sick sociopath.

doiser? asking me if i want a ride i can’t wait until he goes to prison what a glorious day that will be you are morons
the sick police officer that has made several attempts on my life is hunting me like the sociopath that he is.

the pictures didn't turn out because my ex-husband and Joaquin Castro are manipulating my phone a they have been for years.



Officer Nick Doiser trader to our nation

Officer Doiser is a trader to our nation helping to destroy democracy and our constitution. He is helping to destroy this country. All veterans and military soldiers will learn what he is and they will not be happy him and his partner who is helping him to destroy our country. All the veterans who have lost their lives to protect our nation…their families will want to tear him to shreds and rightfully so too. He is a low life snake in the grass and his girlfriend or wife is the same. A trader to our nation she is sick if you don't have any respect for the constitution and you have no gratitude for the soldiers who fight for our freedom then it’s time for you to get the hell out.
Isn’t it amazing he knew that the NSA and FBI were there in January and now he thinks their not there watching him as he tries to kill me stalking and harassing me committing one crime after another that’s how sick this tall dim wit is. He is so stupid and sick it is amazing he is still alive.
I look forward to your girl getting the judgement and criminal charges she so richly deserves


Nick Doiser

I have typed the story of nick and his sick sociopathic girlfriend/wife three or more times it’s it is being deleted Nick has been in my phone for years he is a sociopath who has tried to take my life several times .but he is too incompetent and too much of a looser to complete my death. He is a trader to this nation helping to destroy democracy and his little woman with the giant glasses is helping she has been with him repetitively when he is stalking and harassing me. she knows he is a sociopath attacking a mother fighting for life. She is aware three small children are trapped in abuse and Nick helped to put them there and keep them there. Nick gets on social media and brags about my children loosing their mother being abuse physically emotionally and mentally. He makes sarcastic stupid comments about whether or not he is convinced about whether or not I am truly fighting for my children. He is pernicious enough to think his sick opinion about what I am doing matters. I really don't care if you think I am or am not fighting for my children you deranged lunatic. I am sorting and will post the copies of the trolling he has been partaking in.

March 29th and 28th

Officer off duty

I was walking down mulberry towards Broadway when I got in front of golf course there was a couple walking a dog. The man had blue eyes and more than six foot he resembled doiser could have been for all i know. He pulled out his phone right away and was sending texts. He gave a me a fake smile that was not returned. The moment I reached Broadway the planes started again. At Good time Charlies the employees left cigarettes out an obvious advertisement in the back employee area. These minions are so stupid if he didn’t want me to know what he was doing he should have waited until i passed to whip out the phone at which tie he was sending message to all other dirty officers as to where I was at. They didn't know because the phone was off and I was attempting to blend in. By the way it was Doiser I had to get confirmation he grew out his hair again. He had been keeping it shaved after he followed me to Waco Texas he didn't want me to connect the dots. If I saw his curly locks again I would know that he was the one in Waco.






When I tried to open the tumblr profile the account was freezing and then the phone shut down. The vocabulary of the tumblr ID is extensive and they appear to have an actual education in the medical field so it may be Joel Smith or Hillary Clinton, most likely not Doiser because he doesn't generally use proper English and he doesn't have a grasp of medical terminology. OK I reread it no medical terminology but it is defiantly not Doiser because he never feels bad when attacking me. I has surprised Hillary into silence but she never delivers an apology. NOT DOISER NOT HILLARY 
Why did they say psychiatrist opposed to psychologist? Psychologist and counselors are in the same category.  Because all the dopes hope for medication to prescribed. I was wrong about them using proper terminology 

needs schooling bad is a proper statement? Does your grammar indicate an educated man? How about the fact you tried to kill me does that indicate an educated man. Your a waste of life dipshit.

No comments:

Post a Comment