It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Junior

His brother and his nephew are the ones helping the Castro Brothers mayor Ron nirenberg and Chief William McManus. They’re helping to attack an innocent Mother fighting for her children they’ve been given poison cigarettes and they are giving those cigarettes not only to me but to him too he is now suffering the signs and symptoms that I suffer his arm hurts he has a migraine headache and he feels dizzy they’re killing their own uncle. Did I mention this is a Latino family let me tell you a little more.
His brother and his nephew the ones that are killing him slowly and painfully receive assistance each of them received more than $700 a month they receive this is sistance because they say they are disabled the disability is self-induced. They lay around all day eating not moving from their beds talking on the phone playing video games and eating this is what they do. All day every day they get food stamps between the two of them it’s $1,000 a month so they can maintain their physique which is causing their health problems. If they were to lose the weight exercise and live more healthy then our tax dollars would not be paying for them to continuously go to the hospital and receive CAT scans and MRIS ultrasounds this cost money a lot of money and a tax dollars are paying for it one of them has a motorized wheelchair in a Miko and how do you think he got it the tax dollars paid for it. these are the kind of people that the Castro Brothers associate themselves with these are the kind of people that populate San Antonio Texas

Junior attatched himself to me he was poisoning my drinks and giving me cigarrettes that had ;poison in them. He is on the run from parole and he cut a deal with my enemies he had to control me and drug me and they would keep him from going back to prison. The Cstro's and Chief McManus don't always keep their word I told him to be careful. He was told to get me to the Houston st. HEB they had someone waiting there for me to end my life that was june 9th 

No comments:

Post a Comment