It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Sunday, June 23, 2019

poisoned by starbucks employee

The Starbucks employee door for the last 10 days every time I walk into the bathroom the same employee that called police officers and lied to them and said that there was an issue in the store that they had a locked in which was a lie. This Starbucks employee decided it was okay to put drugs poison in my coffee she was smiling a stupid smile when a woman offered to buy me a coffee a woman who I thought was a good Samaritan which is actually just a demon helping my enemies to slowly kill me I started to feel the side effects just minutes after finishing the coffee I could barely walk down the street to my blood pressure is out of control and it feels as though the ground is moving a bit of a euphoria that makes me feel like I'm about to fall over not what I consider a positive affect. This is intent to do bodily harm this isn't meant to stop my heart from beating. I look forward to her looking at a criminal conviction I look forward to her going to prison going to prison as well. What in this insane persons mine makes this bouquet. Why is it that she doesn't have a moral compass telling her that she should not do it because it's not right. She needs therapy and medication she's unfit to be a member of society. She's a danger. Anybody willing to put drugs away for a very long time.
 does Starbucks have cameras? Would anybody like to look at the cameras to see what she was doing to the coffee she was going to deliver me?

No comments:

Post a Comment