It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Starbucks employee

This is the one that was at the Starbucks on Fredericksburg. He was in street clothes pretending to be an agent he had his phone in his laptop there. He hacked into my phone was manipulating my messages sending me messages and then he opened up this computer and pretended to show me pictures of a safe house. Good acting maybe you missed your calling. This is the tactic of the Castro Brothers since the moment I was locked in my home they send me pictures of a safe house to make me feel like I’m about to be taken out of the situation and put in the safe house you know the amenities that all of you people enjoy that I don’t have like a shower or a bed or food? So he was helping the Castro Brothers to create this false sense of security they tried to do this to set me up for failure so I will feel disappointment rejection so that I will feel Despair and have an emotional breakdown. They’ve been doing it for more than two years and it hasn’t worked and they keep doing it proving how very insane they are. Obviously this young man who works at Starbucks doesn’t have any scruples moral compass or a sense of dignity. No wonder Starbucks is seen so much trouble look at the kind of people they employ



No comments:

Post a Comment