It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Brian

This is the man who tried to kill me on Christmas he was found by Pastor Gavin at the Travis Church. Pastor Gavin found several just like this one and this one followed through following me stalking me walking along with me and having conversations and I’m Christmas Eve he had every intention of strangling the life out of me. Thank goodness for the black helicopter. He thinks by moving out of the way of my phone he’ll keep himself out of prison he is aware that he is going to prison and that he is in trouble word is spreading quickly that all of these sociopaths here in San Antonio Texas will be going down together do you see that peanut butter jelly sandwich in his hand it is full of poison they are committing genocide on the homeless getting rid of the witnesses and getting rid of the Homeless Problem. Hand over fist they are giving money to the refugees that are being brought into the City and they are poisoning the homeless us residents

No comments:

Post a Comment