It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, June 21, 2019

Starbucks 9811 I 10. harassment

I'm not even going to read the details of this email cuz I know that he is pretending he doesn't know what it's happening he's going to pretend that he doesn't get in his vehicle and chased me all over this city. You can pretend you can lie you can do whatever you want Tim because investigating agents have watch the correspondence between you and the Castro Brothers between you and them are between you and Chief William McManus the agents have watched as my ex husband Gregory Marshall has called your employees and instructed them to harass me and terrorize me. All of the proof and evidence that your employees were calling sapd with false calls is in hand. It will be used against you and your employees in a court of law all of your lying and pretending that you're all about customer service isn't going to do you any good because there is evidence to prove otherwise. I don't appreciate you're sarcastic and condescending attitude thinking that you're going to lie and get away with it everybody knows you've been chasing me all over the city and when Kevin Johnson goes down you're going with him

No comments:

Post a Comment