It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Take it to the Streets = Euthanasia



There are agents that are working undercover posing as homeless people on the street so they can watch what is happening with these people these sociopaths that I think it is okay to poison the homeless the needy.
For the last couple of months have been watching as they take two bites of the food and leave the rest. There is a homeless man who looks like Howdy Doody who I’ve had more than one running with his name is Jason he works closely with Joaquin Castro and when he visits back to the streets nonprofit he doesn’t even take a plate and eat it because he knows it’s poisoned.
There’s another man posing as a homeless needy person his name is Gabe and he looks like the Latino version of Urkel he also does not take a plate and eat it he follows me all over the city and sits as close to me as you possibly can. Last week he tried to place paraphernalia in my back so they’re officers could attack me search the bag and arrest me.
I finally started to catch on to what they were doing I was asking questions like how is it that they are only poisoning me my plate is special obviously I knew I was being poisoned and I did nearly have a cardiac arrest which all of these Psychopaths think to be comical. When I finally realize they were poisoning all of us it was devastating for me. This is the reality you do not want to live in. It is so real that is scary and unfortunately it’s very real.





I was gaslighted into believing that these people are FBI agents Undercover. The man that was gaslighting me into believing this is called the professor. He walks around acting as if he’s crazy writing on an intimate objects talking about his time when he was a college professor. Saying making statements that don’t apply to any of the circumstances at hand. He should get an Oscar for pretending that he is insane. Another good point about having him out on the streets is no one’s ever watched any police officers take him off to behavioral health. I’m more than one occasion he was combative and disturbing the peace he was swearing and yelling in a church talking about killing people. He did this on purpose to flush me out of the Travis Church however it is disturbing the peace Authority should have been called and he should have went to behavioral health. Considering he’s working with the city officials on this conspiracy to euthanize the homeless they were never going to take him to behavioral health.



No comments:

Post a Comment