It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, June 21, 2019

June 18th State Trooper

 A lot happened on this day but in a nutshell I ended up at the Starbucks on Broadway Street in Alamo Heights. My phone had been off for two days and my enemies didn't know what to do. The agents were doing the documentation for me I didn't have to take pictures or document the events happening I was a nice break for me. I received communication to plug in the phone and get ready to start documenting once again. There were two people in the Starbucks who I thought were agents later I found out they were actually state troopers these state troopers were investigating some of their own who are traitors to our nation to say the least Killers you shouldn't have badges or guns.
The two State Troopers that were there receive notification to leave they were leaving fast and they were leaving in a hurry all of a sudden. I watched wondering what was happening as soon my question would be answered. Very large Latino who is overweight who had 8:28 Matthew tattooed on his hand showed up at the Starbucks he was very nervous he kept moving from one table to another. The black man that have been sitting next to me and one of the sofa chairs purposely left. He left so the 8:28 tattoo could sit next to me. I received notification to turn on the phone and start recording the events of the last two days. They wanted to make sure he could hear. While all this was happening the black pickup truck that's been following me for more than two years was sitting in the parking lot across the street at the Valvoline oil change. That particular black pickup truck was following me in 2017 I walked down Wetmore Road and all of my minions were hot on my trail I walked them 7 miles to the Wetmore Bar he was laughing as he passed me. I figured if they wanted to stalk and harass me they were going to use their gasoline and they were going to use all of us 2. I actually thought that he was a good investigator I actually thought that he was an agent and now I'm learning that he is a dirty crooked cop a State Trooper who will be going to prison.
Well I sat at the Starbucks and the state trooper with the 828 tattoo and state Keepers tattooed on both of his arms was trying to keep his cool and become as he switched from one table to another trying to get as close to me as he could another officer showed up an African American man who was well-built. He followed me into the Starbucks I don't know what agency he works for what he was there for you didn't seem to be threatening at all but 828 was very threatening. I turned on my phone and started talking to my Tumblr account documenting the events that happened over the last two days and 828 was listening to me. While the phone was on he was able to unlawfully access the phone so that he would be able to read and hear everything that was happening in this phone from that point for you did not have my permission there is nothing lawful about what he did if that's okay because agents are watching him. Not only that but those two State Troopers that left the Starbucks before he got there have been watching him for months. State troopers who are investigating their own how more convoluted can you get? I am happy to see that some of them are being brought to Justice and they are able to get control of their it's been a very scary situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment