It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Sunday, June 23, 2019

Faith-based Institute Church

  1. Faith-based Institute Church

    Before I even got on the van go to the church they had been tipped off that something what’s going on in the city. I don’t know who took them off. They sent John to get information from me and he got the information to he kept probing me there’s not very many people here there’s not very many people in the city I explained to him slowly and clearly that the FBI and the CIA are doing around we’re not going to see people on the streets as often as we used to. John didn’t question it. While I was at the church I asked the Deacon if he had ever been to the Door Church. I asked him if he knew whether or not they were experts in computer programming and security he Shrugged his shoulders but it did make him Wonder.
    Pastor Jackson was giving me a message and basically what this message was I was going to be beaten this week and I was going to be thrown in prison I wasn’t supposed to fight against it I wasn’t supposed to try to change the course of events that were about to take place. That’s not me you’re not going to make me subdued to this but it’s nice try several of his messages have led me into Harm’s Way and that’s what they are designed to do by my enemies.
    I tried to explain to him that our mutual friends were James Comey and Robert Mueller he acted stupid like he didn’t know who these people were you made reference to them as politicians. What a stupid statement are exactly the opposite. Everybody knows who these men are and I have not received this type of reaction since I confronted the mayor and he gave me the same stupid lines. So I wonder who fed those lines to Pastor Jackson could it be the mayor. I think it’s pretty obvious it was the mayor. When I tried to tell Michael and Keith that the marriage going to prison for life and most of the city council they look very but it will dirt and they refuse to believe me I’ve been telling these people this for months and they refused to listen they had warning and today it’s taking them by surprise they look sick to their stomachs it’s your own fault you chose to attack an innocent Mother fighting for the children you chose to break the law and then when I tried to tell you that Robert Mueller was watching you you chose to ignore me. You chose your current event and you are your own enemy

No comments:

Post a Comment