It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Sunday, June 23, 2019

Stakers following me all over the city


This sick man shows up at every church I go to churches I no longer can attend because of sick assholes like this. He drives a red mustang he is a creeper putting his hands on me every chance he gets
  1. Here’s one of them that has been attacking me since last December chasing me around following me. It came up to me and had a conversation telling me that he wants to offer me a place to stay at his apartment in exchange for intimacy. The next time I talked to him he said that I could stay there without providing intimacy as he ran his fingers through my hair touching my shoulder. These are the instructions of the highly insane HEATHER. He was one of the killers that was at the Methodist Church in the dining room yesterday. He is now been sent all the way across town approximately 12 miles to stalk and harass me. He actually has the audacity to be talking to me wants to know if I’m studying something on my phone apparently his block of instruction was to get me to stop talking to my phone stop telling stories stop taking pictures that’s what all of them are instructed to do. I’m learning how to be mean and he’s about to learn that too

No comments:

Post a Comment