It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, June 21, 2019

Things sent to CPS investigating agent Floy

This is the dirty CPS agent who decided she would rather do a favor for dirty politicians then do her job. It is because of her that my children stayed trapped in abuse it is because of this monster that my children have been drugged for years. This piece of person was screaming at me on the phone as if I had done something wrong she took the word of my psycho ex-husband the man that was trying to drug me to death that is who FLOY was listening to when it came time to figure out who I was. This woman I have faith will be brought to justice I personally think she should be going to prison

No comments:

Post a Comment