It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, June 21, 2019

is Islamic phobia Joaquin Castro mix up words makes up things

Somebody who fits into it Islamic description decided to come at me helping the Castro Brothers to attack me she gave me a poison sandwich I got very sick my heart nearly stopped. She started talking to me stupid telling me to apply for a job anyway even though I didn't have a Social Security card or birth certificate the moron doesn't know how our country Works people don't get jobs unless they have social security cards and birth certificates you moron.
Please excuse me if I'm not being kind or cordial please excuse me if my language is a bit off try to understand that two days ago I nearly died I'm not over exaggerating and I'm not being melodramatic they drugged me and I can barely walk I was having pulmonary distress they sent me walking purposely because they wanted me to have a cardiac arrest who is they: Miranda Lambert Chief William McManus and Julian Castro Joaquin Castro my ex-husband Gregory Marshall city councilwoman Shirley Gonzales all of these idiots are guilty of drugging me trying to kill me they actually think they're getting away with their crimes as they are being watched by CIA operatives FBI agents and NSA agents they still haven't smartened up to see what's happening around them and the fact that they're not going to get just life they're going to get several life terms and possibly a death sentence
Maddie the woman who gave me a poison sandwich who was willingly poisoning main knowingly knowing that I could die hoping I would die she lives in an apartment complex called the bench muffin Wurzbach Road. She was contacted by my enemies Chief William McManus and the Castro Brothers she was asked to do this and she was willing to do so. She's not from our country she has long blond hair it's colored of course. She recently went through a divorce she says she is living with her fiance in one of the apartments at the bunch the apartment is in his name. She claims that she is going to get a job at Subway there was a few days ago that she claimed she was applying probably a lie considering what a sociopath she is. I trust and have faith that the investigating agents know exactly who she is I've done the best I can to give a description of my killer

No comments:

Post a Comment